Thank you to Marysuedies for nominating me! Love reading her blog, so please check it out.
I have only been blogging on WordPress a few weeks. I had it but haven’t used it now for about 6 years and just got back to blogging on it again.
I am told that The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and mention their blog
- Display the award on your blog
- give 10 facts about yourself
- nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers
- post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- mention the rules in your post
- ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
10 facts about myself
- I have lived in NY all my life, born and raised here and all my children live here.
- I currently work as a school secretary which I love and I sell Avon part time.
- I love to read mysteries but have gone outside my genre for some fabulous books.
- I am a grandma of 9 – all boys, we have our own baseball team
- I love reading and wish I had more time, but being off summers helps.
- I am a Kindle reader because the books took up way too much room.
- I love Bar-B-Qs and having the family over for them.
- I love driving and take long rides as much as possible.
- I have been on two cruises and plan on more; relaxing and I get to Read.
- I have been married for almost 42 years to the love of my life.
Ok! Here are the questions I was asked:
- Which book(s) do you reread often?
Don’t think I have ever re-read a book.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Ice cream…and I cant keep it in the house.
- Where is your favorite place to read?
Out on my deck.
- What is your favorite book genre?
- What is your least favorite book genre?
Sci Fi, Fantasy
- What is your profession in real life?
School Secretary & Avon Rep.
- What do you find hardest about blogging?
Coming up with ideas
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
Hawaii – it’s on my bucket list.
- What is your favorite way to spend the day? Other than reading!
..and other than blogging – crocheting
- What is your happiest memory? (stole that question!)
When my firstborn made me a mother..
Here are my Questions to the nominees:
What’s your name , and what’s the meaning behind it?
.What do you do in your leisure time?
.What’s your favorite movie?
Mention your all time favorite books ( at least three)
What’s your talent?
Your most embarrassing moment?
If you could date any bookish character who would it be?
Your favorite animal?
How many blogs do you have?
What is your favorite holiday?
Alright, I nominate the following blogs.
Thanks again for the nomination, that took longer than I thought it would but happy to do so.